Dr. Nalini Kant Mahapatra with his clinical practice, stretched over a decade now has been promoting quality dental treatments and also conducts regular training programs for dentists on basic, advanced and microscopic endodontics, and training for basic implantology. And organizes training program on basal implants.
Area of interest
Endodontic treatment and Re-treatment, post endodontic rehabilitations, microscope enhanced dentistry special focus on endodntics, implants, digital smile designing, and full mouth rehabilitation.
- He has formed an endodontic training center at Bhubaneswar.
- He participates in dental awareness programs frequently
- He was the first vice president of the IDA Kalinga Branch Bhubaneswar.
- He was one of the Co-chairmans for the first ever National IDA Conference that was held at Bhubaneswar ( Odisha )in the year 2002.
- He has done many Ineractive Television dental programs on different national and regional channels.
- He regularly attends national and international dental conferences.
- He graduated from Magadh University in tne year 1997.
- Did postgraduate certificate course on aesthetic Dentistry from Newyork University college of dentistry in the year 2002
- Certificate course on full mouth rehabilitation from Newyork University college of dentistryin the year 2003.
- Dental implant certificate course of Dr. Prem Nanda in the year 2010
- Certificate course on surgical implantology and prosthetics from leader Italia in the year 2011.
- Certificate course on advanced microendodontics under Dr. PD Joshi in the year 2011.